Over 15 years Of Experience
PJ Dave Flora Limited is a 57Ha, family owned business established in 2007. The farm, idyllically located within the Athi Kapiti Plains, 60km south of Nairobi in Kajiado District along the Athi River – Kenya, specializes in growing and exporting premium quality, fresh cut flowers. Our portfolio, ranging from medium to big head sizes, boasts of 12 varieties and 10 new varieties in the pipelines. We have a wide market in Australia, China, the European Union, Japan, the Middle East, Russia, Singapore, the United Kingdom, etc. The flower export business rides on reputation. Our dedication to maintaining and improving the quality of our roses, through continuous investment in high-end technologies, R&D, combined with trained, skilled and experienced workforce, is what has seen to our growth and expansion.
- To become a reliable brand in the international floriculture business.
- To offer a complete range of roses and other flowers into all competitive markets such as fairtrade & many others.
- To become the market leader in terms of quality & consistency.
- To become the preferred service provider for our customers.
- Working towards Zero-tolerance model; adopt the best technologies and adapt to the changing dynamics of the business with a proactive approach.
- To comply with all legal, environmental and social standards, both local and international standards such as Fairtrade, KFC, MPS and many others.
- To create value for the business and all the stakeholders.
- Fairtrade concept:- PJ Dave Flora Ltd will endeavour to enhance the empowerment, social-economic development and wellbeing of its employees as well as to protect its environment through Fairtrade premium. This is a commitment the company seeks to apply through its supply chain.
We strive to put maximum eﬀort in ensuring that our flowers attain the desired market quality by making sure all aspects of growing & harvesting is clearly followed. The controls begin right from variety selection, production in the greenhouses, the grading halls and the cold storage area. And as a business enterprise, PJ Dave Flora has also made great strides in the use of technology by investing heavily in Reverse Osmosis for the water the farm uses in irrigation.
PJ Dave Flora has made great strides in the use of technology by investing heavily in Reverse Osmosis for the water the farm uses in irrigation. Reverse Osmosis is a water purification process which uses a semi-permeable membrane and applied pressure to remove excess salt from borehole water to get fresh water. Reverse Osmosis is done as a very effective method for removing high salinity concentrations that are found in the borehole water in Isinya.